www.peocanada.com - Since 1997, PEO Canada has partnered with clients throughout the country to focus on their employees by providing HR, Payroll, WCB and Benefit Services. In turn, this has and continues to, allow the clients to "Focus on their Business".
If you want to have an impact on helping local entrepreneurs grow their business, this is the job for you. Our mission and success comes from our dedication and invaluable team of professionals.
The PEO Canada Outside Sales’ main mission will be to hunt for prospects and sell our suite of Payroll, HR and Benefit Services. Your target market will be small to medium sized businesses within technology, financial services, oil and gas, IT and other sectors. Previous hunter sales experience, building relationships with C-level decision makers within our target market through a consultative sales approach will ensure your success.
The PEO Canada Outside Sales position will be responsible for employing consultative selling and establishing a trusted advisor relationship in order to determine the prospects needs, raise needs awareness and involve the prospect in determining how PEO service offering impacts their business and allows them to focus on their business.
Hunt, find and develop prospects by networking, referrals, cold calling, direct-selling and involvement in business support organizations and associations.
The PEO Canada Outside Sales regiment consists of moving prospects through the pipeline of education, interest, qualifying, closure and continued support for the client.
Essential Job Requirements:
• Minimum of three years consultative sales experience and five years sales experience
• Strongly developed analytical skills and an intense understanding of the economies of operating a small or medium sized business
• Possess the key entrepreneurial traits of confidence, resiliency, high energy, self-reliance, independent thinking, a sense of urgency, persistence, accountability, determination and professionalism
• Polished conversational skills and confidence when meeting and talking to "C" level professionals
• Proven experience using contact management systems to support the sales process
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong ability to work independently and be a team player
• Excellence in time management, organization, multi-tasking and delivering professional presentations
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.
Successful candidates will have:
• Proven professional sales background
• An interest or experience in HR services
• Strong customer service skills